View the jobs below or click here to register on our Crew Database
The East Wing is currently seeking a Junior Studio Manager to join our team. Located in Newcastle, we operate across an exciting portfolio of clients within the TV, Games, and Advertising industries. Our impressive track record includes collaborations with renowned organizations such as BBC, Sky, Sumo Digital, ITV, Channel FIVE, Emirates, and a multitude of TV and Online advertising projects. We are on the lookout for a bright, proactive, and organized individual to become a valuable member of our friendly and ambitious team.
While a significant part of the role involves assisting project management for ongoing client work, there is ample room for the successful and ambitious candidate to assist in business development and in enhancing the East Wing’s industry visibility.
The Ideal Candidate
- Friendly, confident, and outgoing.
- Self-starter, proactive, and a team player.
- Possesses 2+ years of relevant experience in client and team management, preferably in a creative environment such as a Creative/Advertising/Digital Agency, Games developer, or post-production studio.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest and passion for TV, Film, Games, and Music. This role is ideal for someone with experience and a desire to organize teams and foster industry relationships with our valued clients.
- Comfortable with technology, quick to learn, and adaptable to researching new software to enhance efficiency and maintain our competitive advantage.
Within This Role, You Will:
- Support the studio team and ensure workflow and processes are adhered to.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between our clients and the studio team.
- Develop essential relationships with clients, taking a keen interest in their businesses, and proactively identifying new opportunities.
- Assist East Wing’s management in expanding the studio’s industry presence by sharing the success of client work through event participation and updates on East Wing’s social media accounts.
- Conduct research to identify potential partnerships and collaborations for potential future projects.
Please send your CVs to Rich@theeastwing.co.uk before the 13th of October.
It’s an exciting time at North East Screen, we’re growing and have some amazing opportunities to develop the skills and talents of TV and film professionals across the region as well as welcome new entrants to the industry.
If this is something you’d like to be part of, then check the details below on how to apply.
As part of the new BFI Skills Cluster, Screen Alliance North, we are working with Screen Yorkshire, Liverpool Film Office and Screen Manchester to make the sector more accessible and representative and to build a skilled workforce across the whole of the North of England.
We’re looking for someone who is driven, highly organised and great at communicating to be our new Skills Coordinator.
In this role, you will support our regional crews and be the first port of call for your team for all enquiries, as well as supporting those at the beginning of their journey into the industry with our North East Screen Crew Academy.
You will also coordinate the delivery of our initiatives that are in place to support North East crew like North East Screen Access and Going Places.
Please note – you MUST be able to drive and have access to a vehicle to be considered.
If this is something that would interest you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the job description along with a CV appropriate for the role and our equality, diversity and inclusivity form to email@example.com by midnight, Sunday 8th October.
Join us as part of our Talent and Business Development team to help us support, track and promote North East talent and businesses.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries, signposting them to information or scheduling meetings, logging and tracking applications and maintaining records for talent and businesses. You will be the administrative centre for the Talent and Business Development team, coordinating diaries and supporting us to work effectively across our activity.
This is a full-time role based in our offices in Sunderland and Hartlepool, with travel around the region.
We are looking for someone with excellent administration skills, with a proactive approach to solving problems, managing complex tasks and communicating effectively. You should be able to show you can collate, track and process information provided from different sources.
You should have a keen interest in film and TV, excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
Experience working with Excel and content creation and management tools (Canva, WordPress) is desirable.
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the job description along with your CV and a completed EDI form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for this role is midnight, Sunday 8th October. Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th October.
Working with Screen Alliance North partners to:
- Design effective evaluation tools and frameworks across a wide range of activities
- Determine the most appropriate methods of data capture to track KPIs
- Help to design and implement effective methods for participant tracking
- Ensure consistent methods of data capture are in place across activities
- Monitor top-level activity progress against the project schedule
- Lead on producing quarterly progress reports for Skills Cluster activity
- Use quantitative and qualitative Skills Cluster data to help tell a story
- Liaise with external evaluators, where applicable
- Is genuinely enthusiastic about data, monitoring and evaluation
- Understands the importance of data in making a business case
- Knows how to bring data to life in presentations and reports
- Takes a hands-on approach with a strong eye for detail
- Has a demonstrable interest in film and wider screen sectors
- Can communicate well with a range of private, public and community partners
- Shares our values for inclusivity, wellbeing, and environmental sustainability
- Is passionate about and committed to the development of the North of England.
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Location: Duties may be split between home and office, with a minimum of two office days per week. This post can be based at an office in either: Sunderland, Hartlepool, Manchester, Liverpool or Leeds, depending on the preference of successful applicant. Regular travel to external partners is also a key part of the role.
Contract: The initial contract for this role 3 years fixed term, with a possibility for renewal, dependent on funding.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Tuesday 13th of June 2023
Interview date and location is TBD. Please note, unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
For enquiries, or if you need any support completing your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality and Diversity
As part of our remit to monitor and improve access to under-represented groups in the industry, we report to our funders on the diversity of applicants to our job roles. We would be grateful if you could complete the equality and diversity form after submitting your application.