North East Screen is inviting proposals for a Summative Assessment and an evaluation study and report to establish the performance of the ERDF “Tees Valley Creative Industries SMEs Business Support & Development Project”
We are now inviting organisations and consultants to submit a proposal for this work.
Your proposal should include:
● A brief description of your organisation/area of work
● A description of how you will approach the requirements for this work; specifically your response should address the areas listed in section 2
● A short description of the expertise that would be applied to this work (including CVs in appendix)
● Examples of any previous work which is relevant (maximum 2 examples)
● A quote for this work including VAT and expenses. This piece of work is being partially funded by European Regional Development Fund 2014-20
Click here to view the full Tender Specification,
|Deadline for Receipt of Proposals||12 noon 6th March 2023|
|Review proposals and seek any required clarifications||7th March – 15th March 2023|
|Shortlist organisation to carry out evaluation study and report.||17th March 2023|
|Evaluation study and report completed by||15th June 2023|
Responses must be returned to Rob Phillips at Rob@northeastscreen.org or Teresa Saint at Teresa@northestscreen.org no later than 12 noon on Monday 6th March 2023.
Any queries on the tender should be directed to Rob Phillips/Teresa Saint on the same email as above or 0191 823 8233